Convert leads into sales - Tips to Convert Your Leads Into Buyers
You have many leads passing through your conversion funnel, but they are not converting into sales. Unfortunately, this is a common problem for many companies. In order to convert more leads, you will need additional assistance from someone who has experience with the process and knows what it takes to convert buyers successfully.
You’ve done it! You’ve captured a lead and made them convert into a buyer. That’s great news, but don’t stop there-you should be ready to convert more leads. The majority of your leads will not convert into sales simply by passing through your conversion funnel. It is common for additional assistance to be required to complete the conversion. Here are some pointers to help your company convert more leads into sales.
Contact us today for an in depth Conversion Rate Optimization if you want to convert more of your lead into buyers! Or redirect your attention to this well curated conversion funnel optimization guide.
Tips to Convert Your Leads Into Buyers
Leads that have the potential but need a little extra push are called hot leads. Hot leads convert at a higher rate than cold leads. As you identify who the hot leads are, put them on your to-call list and work with your sales team to convert those buyers before they become cool or warm as well.
The majority of your leads will not convert into sales simply by passing through your conversion funnel. Therefore, it is common for additional assistance to be required in order to convert more leads.
Here is some advice on how you can convert your leads into sales:
- Identify who the hot leads are and convert them before they become cool or warm as well.
- Put those buyers that have potential but need a little push (hot) onto your “to call” list and work with your sales team to convert those potential buyers before they become cool or warm.
- Put hot leads on your to-call list and work with your sales team to convert those buyers before they become cool or warm as well.
(The majority of the time, Conversion Rate Optimization Services can convert more than 50% of cold calls into client prospects. A conversion rate optimization service such as ours will help you convert.)
Qualify, qualify, and qualify... Qualify your leads first.
To make an optimal first impression with customers, the company needs to know if they are actually qualified for what you’re selling.
You can do that by identifying their level of qualification as an MQL or SQL and then moving them through your sales cycle accordingly.
It is important not only because this helps get potential buyers in the right place but also tells us where we should invest our marketing dollars!
All leads, however, are potential sales leads. Therefore, it is critical to qualify the lead first to make a good first impression. This can be done by a designated coordinator or by the sales team itself.
If you contact a lead who isn’t ready to buy, you won’t be able to close the sale. Even worse, you may scare the lead away by coming on too strong.
Complete a swift Google search on the lead or company, or if you use CRM software, search for the company. Determine whether the lead has already taken action, such as visiting a conference, rather than making contact only to discover that they are already in conversations with another purchases rep.
Keep the leads warm
Even though you contact the potential client within ten minutes of having completed a web form, they may not be ready to proceed with the sales process.
They have expressed a real interest in your product or service, and this is so precious.
Do not pass up the chance to keep them even warmer while on the phone.
You can, for example, ask them if they have a sales department and they need your new Funnel Guide! Yes guys, let’s show them your knowledge and expertise even further! Show them your Ultimate conversion funnel optimization guide!
After that you can aske them if they would love to be added to your mailing list, which will enable nurture them until they are ready.
Adhere to Lead Conversion Best Practices
It is also critical to have a basic understanding of best practices and to communicate this to your entire team.
- Wait until leads are ready to convert before attempting to convert them, and as we said, give them even more expertise to drive them directly to your service or product.
- Create an efficient and direct communication channel between marketing and sales. Make the marketer do marketing. Make, the seller, do the sales!
- Follow the stats and the ratio of your lead conversion carefully. Most of the time, a small twitch in the copy can make all the difference.
Understand how your competitors are converting leads to sales
Competitive intelligence is essential for many aspects of business, including converting leads to sales.
In-depth, you always need to be aware of what your primary competitors are doing.
- What information do their landing pages contain?
- What kind of lead nurturing techniques are they employing?
- What kinds of promotions do they have?